Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

No. 3: Elvis

Back in February, I walked into The Village store to pick up a sampler pack for a birthday goodie bag for some friends.  And of course I couldn't walk out without a cupcake for me.  So there I stood scanning the shelves of flavors and picked out my choice when something on the bottom left corner of the case caught my eye.

Elvis, you say?  Why, of course I must try this because the name alone is cool.  I only hoped from the tan chips sprinkled on top that the flavors would remind me of one of my childhood snacks.

The peanut butter chips looked and tasted great with the vanilla & peanut butter frosting.  The banana flavored cake was good, but I would have liked more of the fresh banana taste in the cake and maybe as the filling.  Overall, a nice change of pace to the multitude of vanilla and chocolate cupcake variations.

Size:  Signature
Picked Up At: The Village
My Rating (out of 5): 4

No comments:

Post a Comment